Setting & Accomplishing Goals
To make an athlete's dream into a reality, she will need to set a good, realistic goal.
This program was developed to educate developing athletes on:
- Setting a Goal
- Accomplishing Goals
- 1:1 Phone Calls: Discuss personal + specific details with your mentor (after each section of material)
How it Works:
You (the developing athlete) will be matched up with a college/pro athlete mentor that best aligns with you.
- Step 1: Enroll in the online program.
- Step 2: You will have an introductory phone call with your mentor, prior to beginning the program.
- Step 3: Begin the online program.
- Step 4: You will have a phone call (15 min) with your mentor, after completing each of the 3 sections of material, to review concepts, explain details and answer any questions.
All mentors have successfully played at the collegiate or professional level and are experts in how to set goals and set up processes to achieve them.
- See Course Curriculum below for more detail