Mindset of a Champion
Gain the skills necessary to compete like a pro and learn what characteristics create a champion.
This program was developed to educate developing athletes on:
- Becoming Mentally Tough
- Playing Aggressive and Hard
- Practicing Efficiently and Effectively
- 1:1 Phone Calls: Discuss personal + specific details with your mentor (after each section of material)
How it Works:
You (the developing athlete) will be matched up with a college/pro athlete mentor that best aligns with you.
- Step 1: Enroll in the online program.
- Step 2: You will have an introductory phone call with your mentor, prior to beginning the program.
- Step 3: Begin the online program.
- Step 4: You will have a phone call (15 min) with your mentor, after completing each of the 3 sections of material, to review concepts, explain details and answer any questions.
All mentors have successfully played at the collegiate or professional level and are experts in the skills necessary to compete like a pro and the characteristics that create a champion.
- See Course Curriculum below for more detail
We are a community of over 3000 College and Professional Athletes.
Our Mission: To shape and redefine the future of women's athletics.
As college/pro athletes, we already have faced the challenges, expectations and understand the amount of mental fortitude it takes to be a female athlete. WE WANT TO GIVE YOUNG ATHLETES THE SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE WE WISHED WE HAD AT THAT AGE.
These programs teach young athletes the skills and knowledge of what it takes to succeed, in sports and in life…through online programs and 1-on-1 mentoring.