How to Get Recruited
College Athletes Teaching What It Takes To Get Recruited
- The process + best practices of recruiting
- Answer all recruiting based questions
- 1:1 Phone Calls: Discuss personal + specific recruiting details with your mentor (after each section of material)
How it Works:
You (the developing athlete) will be matched up with a college/pro athlete mentor that best aligns with you.
- Step 1: Enroll in the online program.
- Step 2: You will have an introductory phone call with your mentor, prior to beginning the program.
- Step 3: Begin the online program.
- Step 4: You will have a phone call (15 min) with your mentor, after completing each of the 3 sections of material, to review concepts, explain details and answer any questions.
All mentors have successfully gone through the recruiting process and are experts in how it works.
- See Course Curriculum below for more detail
StartDifferences Between High School and College
StartUnderstanding the Recruiting Process
StartThe Difference Between: DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, NJCAA
StartRecruiting Calendars and Timeline
StartThe Importance of Accurate Self Evaluation
StartMentor Session Phone Call (15 min)
Frequently Asked Questions
We are a community of over 3000 College and Professional Athletes.
Our Mission: To shape and redefine the future of women's athletics.
As college/pro athletes, we already have faced the challenges, expectations and understand the amount of mental fortitude it takes to be a female athlete. WE WANT TO GIVE YOUNG ATHLETES THE SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE WE WISHED WE HAD AT THAT AGE.
These programs teach young athletes the skills and knowledge of what it takes to succeed, in sports and in life…through online programs and 1-on-1 mentoring.